Seeded Doubles Showdown
Format: One individual round of 18 holes, one doubles round of 18 holes
Details: The Seeded Doubles Showdown takes the two most common tournament formats (individuals/singles and doubles/teams) and combines them in a unique way. The first round is played individually against all other players within your division. After the first round, the player scores are ordered in ascending order with the lowest score being the top seed, and the highest score being the bottom seed. Those two players are then paired as a best-shot doubles team in two divisions: Pro/Adv, Int/Rec. Both rounds are paid out, so you have an opportunity to win both individually and as a team!
For an example of the pairings, with 40 players, the first four teams would appear as follows:
- Team A: 1st seed & 40th seed
- Team B: 2nd seed & 39th seed
- Team C: 3rd seed & 38th seed
- Team D: 4th seed & 37th seed
Player Packs: AM division player packs will include (at least) the following:
- Full color tourney-stamped disc
- Long-sleeve dri-fit shirt
- Probably a lot more!
Can’t play but want a shirt? Pre-order your shirt featuring yet another nasty logo by Chris McGinnis here: inbounds Disc Golf Web Store
Registration: Limited to 72.
- Players that pre-registered online will be entered to win one of two custom wooden disc golf clipboards (thanks to Scott Gallaway)
- $35 All Divisions (PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY) – $40 day of (if any spots remain available)
- Player packs for AM Divisions
- Pro division plays for cash (player packs available for purchase)